For over 20 years, nationally recognized for excellence, The Heartland Center for Population Health and Community Systems Development has been a premiere source for all aspects of health and public health workforce development needs, including being the HRSA designated public health training center for the state of Missouri. Today, through our highly adaptable learning management system, in addition to professional support and consulting, we have the ability to work in partnership with you to achieve high impact learning and development.
As part of working in partnership with organizations and individuals, we have produced and vetted over 700 competency-based and evaluated courses to meet the professional workforce development needs in health care. Our process includes:
- Helping you work with the assessment of identified needs
- Customizing an approach and accessing our learning management system
- Establishing and exceeding best practices in competency-based e-learning
- Quality course management
- Practice-based results, including a high level of implementation for better results related to the workforce
- Personalized planning and tracking of workforce and professional development and
- Working with any of your existing systems that have supported workforce development to enhance meeting your organization’s needs
Specialized Learning Portals
Click on a portal button below to review specialized learning courses developed by Heartland Centers and practice partners.